UTALITY is dedicated to delivering quality software and services to IBM’s z/OS mainframe customers running mission critical DB2 based applications. Our solutions are designed to automate routine DB2 administration and object maintenance tasks and improve the DBA productivity. We are looking for committed and open-minded professionals to join the team in developing and supporting our solutions.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Db2 z/OS Database Administrator or z/OS System Programmer.
- Hands-on experience with Db2 databases, application programming and system programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Db2 utilities, Db2 commands, DDL and SQL.
- Familiarity with programming languages REXX, PLI, ASSEMBLER, ISPF, TSO, JCL, AMS, XML.
- Familiarity with z/OS components SMS, SMF, SMP, WLM, RACF, JES2, SDSF.
- Familiarity with job schedulers TWS or CONTROL-M.
- Problem solving and research skills and ability to think algorithmically and relationally.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.